CODENAME: Enna Airik
STAGE OF REALITY: Semi-fictional
MARITAL STATUS: Married
LANGUAGES: Finnish (native),
English (fluent), Swedish (so-so),
Spanish (un poco)
MOBILE: +358 41 4391204
Explorer, storyteller, artist, dreamer and archeologist of the layers of time. Accepts
assignments from every corner of the Universe and from the Parallel Dimensions.
Solves narrative problems, educates, investigates, reports, illustrates and creates
new, according to the assignments. In the process, collects scientific
material from the travels and hands it over to the Research Institute of PDI.
PDI Institute, Certified Story Detective (still in progress…)
Police University College, Diploma in Police Studies (2013 – 2016)
Orivesi College of Arts, Creative Writing (2009 – 2010)
The University of Lapland, Master’s Degree, Art Education (2003 – 2009)
|– creative writing||– journalism||– illustrating|
|– world building||– art education||– image processing|
|– storytelling||– lecturing/teaching||– investigating|
THE PDI INSTITUTE ASSIGNMENT PROTOCOLS FOR STORYDETECTIVES:
- Navigate mostly by/according to the stars. For this purpose, use the Space Astrolabe and Cosmos Sextant. Miss Hettie may only be contacted under extreme emergency!!!
- Do not – ever – reveal your true identity or era. Disguise yourself as necessary and endeavour to blend in completely.
- Study the appellations and habits of the races you meet. Try to learn some of the local language, if possible. Generally, you should be able to cope, using the Cyber Translator.
- Encourage the ecological life style and peaceful coexistence of all species.
- Keep exact diary and make accuratel maps and drawings. Take photographs and videos whenever possible.
- Collect samples of animals, vegetation, soil type and minerals. Write down the weather conditions and the movements of stars.
- Come back alive.